CONNECT OR REPAIR WIRES IN SECONDS with professional Heat Shrink Tubing Repair Set!
Heat Shrink Tubes have excellent flammability, flexibility and insulation. With low minimum shrinking temperature, it can shrink instantly and conforms to the size and shape of the substrate beneath to seal, repair & insulate cables. No more taping, molding or potting!
Best tool for electrical insulation, mechanical protection, environmental sealing and other applications such as back-end connector sealing, breakouts, and connector-to-cable transitions.
Specially designed to be used in electrical systems to repair, insulate and add strength to wiring by tightly sealing connections or damaged areas.
Ideal Shrinking Ratio
These heat shrink tubing will shrink up to 1/2 of its original size, providing a firm wrapping for the materials.
Makes Soldering Easier
Imagine soldering faster and more securely than you ever have! Simply use heat gun or lighter to shrink the tube wrapping around the wire connection point.
Durable & Flexible
Not easy to deform or break with high flexibility of tubing materials.
Mainly used in wire connection, rust prevention and corrosion protection of solder joints, protection and insulation processing of wire end, wiring harness and electronic components. Also works well for protecting headphones and phone cables.
Features excellent flame retardant (UL 224, VW-1) and insulation performance. With low minimum shrinkage temp: +158℉(+70°C), it allows faster & easier shrinkage.
- Environmental & Safety
Conform to UL224, CSA C22.2, RoHS standard and Sony-SS-00259 standard. Material composition does not contain heavy metal or other environmentally hazardous substances. No slow or long-term virulence. No need to worry about your health during heat shrinking process.
1.Select a tube with proper size.
2. Insert the wires to the heat shrink tube.
3. Use the heat gun or lighter to shrink the tube. (Don’t touch the tube until it cools down.)
- Material: Plastic
- Minimum Shrinkage Temp: +70°C
- Operating Temp: -55°C ~ +150°C
- Flammability: Heat Retardant
(Quantity x Supplied internal diameter x Single length)
- 60pcs x 1.0 x 40mm (Yellow,Black,Red,Green)
- 30pcs x 2.0 x 40mm (Yellow,Black,Red,Blue)
- 20pcs x 3.0 x 40mm (Yellow,Black,Red,Green)
- 16pcs x 4.0 x 40mm (Yellow,Black,Red,Blue)
- 12pcs x 6.0 x 40mm (Yellow,Black,Red,Green)
- 10pcs x 8.0 x 80mm (Yellow,Black,Red,Blue)
- 8pcs x 10.0 x 80mm (Yellow,Black,Red,Green)
- 8pcs x 14.0 x 80mm (Yellow,Black,Red,Blue)